Date(s) - July 3, 2015
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Yale City Park
Burgers and beverages will be available for purchase.
Chad Elliott’s soulful, foot-stomping shows are incredible. His laid-back storytelling and his skillful fingerpicking help to weave his well-crafted songs together for an evening of pure entertainment. Averaging close to 200 shows per year, Elliott has been on the road for nearly 20 years performing a blend of Americana, roots and country music. Elliott is currently working on his 20TH ALBUM traveling to Nashville to record with producer/drummer Ken Coomer (Wilco, Uncle Tupelo).
Chad has also shared the music stage with great artists such as: R.L. Burnside, Odetta, Tom Paxton, Loudon Wainwright III, among other stadium acts likeCounting Crows, Eric Church, Survivor and Lonestar.
- · 2015 Leaf Newsong Finalist
- · 2014 Mountain Stage NewSong Regional Finalist (Midwest)
- · 2013 International Blues Challenge Competitor
- · 2009 International Songwriting Contest – 3rd Place Winner – Americana
- · 2009 Woody Guthrie Song Contest Winner
- · 2008 Kerrville New Folk – Finalist